Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2019
Santiago has experience in transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances among public and private entities; he has also advised local and foreign companies and banking institutions in private and public securities issuances, in both equity and debt markets taking place in Mexico and abroad. Santiago has experience in financing transactions and general corporate matters.
- Specialization Degree in Corporate Law, Universidad Panamericana, 2019
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2018
- International Political Economy Programme, The London School of Economics and Political Science, London, England, United Kingdom, 2016
- Law Clerk, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2016 -2019.
- Law Clerk, Public Notary Num. 227 (Lic. Carlos Morales Montes de Oca) 2015 – 2016