Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2017
Rodrigo provides advice on a wide range of labor issues. He has represented and advised Mexican and foreign companies in corporate transactions, including financing and mergers and acquisitions.
He has actively participated in the design and implementation of compensation schemes for his intermediaries with the brokerage firms, preventive strategies and collective dispute resolution, employee transfer processes, among others. He has also advised the main international law firms in relation to labor law regarding the queries made by their foreign clients with operations in Mexico.
Rodrigo provides advice on issues related to individual litigation to the largest construction companies in Mexico, North American, Spanish and European financial institutions in the field of labor disputes before different Federal and Local Conciliation and Arbitration Boards of the country.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2011
- Partner, Jiménez de León, Ramírez Abogados, 2014- 2016
- Associate, Jiménez de León Ramírez Abogados, 2012- 2014
- Associate, Díaz, Mirón y Asociados, 2010- 2012
- Associate, Bufete Visoso, 2006 – 2010