Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7430
Mr. Meshoulam has represented a variety of clients in mergers & acquisitions and other corporate matters with special emphasis in cross-border transactions. He also regularly represents banks and borrowers in financing transactions. In addition, he advises issuers and underwriters in equity and debt offerings, both in national and international securities markets. He has experience in structured securities such as FIBRAs (infrastructure and real estate trust), CKDs (structured equity-type securities), securitizations and other similar transactions.
- Foreign Associate; Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP; 2011- 2012.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2008.
- Associate at Von Wobeser y Sierra, S.C. LLP; 2003- 2008.
- Master in Law, LL.M.; University of Michigan Law School; 2010- 2011.
- Law Degree; Universidad Panamericana, A.C. 2001- 2006.