Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Partner since 2006
Patricio appears in the main list of Capital Markets leaders, considered as a corporate finance all-rounder with broad experience in corporate transactions and structured finance matters.
He is also a relevant practitioner in M&A and Energy practice areas. He has experience in mergers and acquisitions, buyouts, joint-ventures and divestitures, securities regulation, corporate and structured finance, infrastructure, energy and general corporate law.
He regularly advises issuers in diverse local and cross border tender offers, acquisitions, buyouts, and joint ventures advising both buyers and sellers, also institutional investors and private equity investors in different industries, including regulated industries and public companies.
In addition, he has collaborated in a variety of debt and equity issuances in the Mexican market and routinely advises diverse Mexican and foreign banks in lending transactions to Mexican companies and regulatory matters.
- Master of Laws, LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, 1998
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 1995
- Foreign Associate Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom New York 1998 – 1999
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Chambers and Partners, Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A 2020
- Legal 500, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Energy and Natural Resources, Projects and Infrastructure 2020