Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2012
Luis Pablo has experience in different types of litigation, particularly, in administrative litigation. He has represented a number of the clients at our firm in amparo proceedings, primordially in administrative matters, contentious-administrative proceedings, and administrative proceedings before local and federal authorities. He also has wide experience in commercial arbitration; he has participated as counsel in several international and domestic arbitration proceedings.
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2018.
- Specialization in Public Law; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2010
- Specialization in Administrative Law (With Honors); Universidad Panamericana, 2009
- Law Degree (Cum Laude); Universidad Panamericana, 2008
- General Counsel , Mexico City Government, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, 2010- 2012
- Legal Undersecretary, Consejería Jurídica del Ejecutivo Federal, 2008- 2010