Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7475
Mr. Betancourt has broad experience in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and financing, including securities law and banking law. Mr. Betancourt has advised domestic and foreign purchasers, sellers and investors in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. He has represented clients in the processes relating to the authorization, incorporation and the operation of several Mexican financial institutions. Mr. Betancourt has experience representing issuers and financial intermediaries in connection with public and private issuance of capital and debt securities, in Mexico and abroad.
- Dechert, LLP, Visiting Attorney, 2016- 2017.
- Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2007.
- Masters in Law LL.M; University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016.
- Certificate in “Drafting Contracts in English” by Georgetown University Law Center, 2013.
- Law Degree; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2011.