Intern | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7565
Mr. de Benito has advised sellers and investors in the practice of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances; he also has extensive experience in general corporate law. He has advised companies and banking institutions on financing and restructuring operations for the development of infrastructure projects, including advising on the implementation of energy infrastructure projects for both Mexican and foreign companies.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2018.
- Law Clerk at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2015.
- Law Clerk at Chévez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cía, S.C. 2014- 2015.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, 2013-2017.
- Mr. de Benito is studying a diploma course specializing in Agreements in the ITAM.