Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2017
Jaime has experience in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, project financings, among others. He has actively represented purchasers, sellers and investors in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships, including providing advice in all types of financial transactions with an emphasis on corporate finance, debt restructurings and structured lending.
He has experience in cross-border and international transactions, which constitute most of his practice, representing domestic and foreign companies in a variety of cross-border deals. Likewise, Jaime has participated in projects related to the practice of real estate law, international commercial arbitration, industrial property, and civil, commercial and administrative litigation.
- Master’s in law LL.M., University of Texas at Austin, 2017
- Specialization Degree in Corporate Law, Universidad Panamericana (honors), 2013
- Diploma in Applied Finance, Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Santa Fe, 2012
- Postgraduate Degree in Financial Law, Universidad Panamericana, 2011
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2010
- Associate, Creel Abogados, S.C. 2014 – 2016
- Associate, Ritch, Mueller, Heather y Nicolau, S.C. 2010 – 2014
- Law Clerk, Von Wobeser y Sierra, S.C. 2007 – 2009
- Miembro de la Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados, 2013