Of Counsel | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Of Counsel at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes since 2013.
His professional experience encompasses diverse areas of commercial and financial law. He has participated in a large number of sales transactions, mergers, tender offers, joint ventures, and privately funded operations and asset securitization, representing all kinds of businesses and financial institutions and insurance companies and foreign nationals. He has participated in over 160 arbitrations, both domestic and international, as an arbitrator or retained attorney
- Partner at González Calvillo, S.C. 2011- 2013.
- Partner at Cortés y Núñez Sarrapy, 2007- 2011.
- Masters in Business Administration; Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Monterrey, 1976- 1981.
- Postgraduate studies in Comparative Law; The University of Mississipi, 1969- 1970.
- Law Degree; Universidad Autónoma de México, 1964- 1968.