Partner | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Mr. Armida has broad experience in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and financings. He has advised purchasers, sellers and investors in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. He has wide experience in cross-border and international transactions, which constitute the majority of his practice until now, representing Mexican and foreign entities. Furthermore, he has advised both, sponsors and lenders on infrastructure financing projects. He has represented creditors and debtors in liability restructuring transactions, including syndicated loans. He has experience representing various issuers, financial intermediaries and securities placement agents in securities issuance, including securitizations, equity and debt issuances, structured instruments carried out through a public offering or privately, in Mexico and abroad. He is currently a boardmember of Protección y Conservación Pelágica, A.C. (Pelagic Life)
- Foreign Associate; Allen & Overy, LLP, 2007- 2009.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2004.
- Boardmember of Protección y Conservación Pelágica, A.C. (Pelagic Life)
- Masters in Law LL.M; Northwestern University School of Law (honors), 2006- 2007.
- Business Certificate by Kellogg School of Management, 2006- 2007.
- Law Degree; Universidad Iberoamericana, 2001- 2004.