Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7540
Mrs. Bermúdez has more than sixteen years of experience. Her practice focuses on national and international trademark prosecution, including the worldwide trademarks protection strategy. She has close communication with foreign intellectual property firms in order to achieve an adequate global Brand protection strategy.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2017.
- Associate at Arochi & Lindner, S.C. 2006- 2016.
- Copyright Manager at Grupo Televisa, 2006.
- Associate at Uhthoff, Gómez-Vega & Uthoff, S.C. 2003- 2006.
- Associate at Panamericana de Patentes y Marcas, S.C. 2000- 2002.
- Lawclerk at Bufete Jurídico de la Universidad Panamericana, 1999- 2000.
- Studies in Intellectual Property; Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2005.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Intellectual Property; Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, 2004.
- Law Degree; Universidad Panamericana, 2001.