Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2015
Fernando has wide experience in real estate and corporate law. He has represented buyers, sellers and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
Additionally, Fernando has advised financial institutions in debt and capital offerings, including asset-backed securitizations. He has represented real estate developers and companies focusing primarily in industrial, residential and retail developments.
- Master’s in law LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- Specialization in Financial Law, Universidad Panamericana, 2011
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2010
- Associate, Prudential State Investors, 2014 -2015
- Associate, Hogan Lovells, 2010 -2013
- Law Clerk, Notaría Pública 6 del Distrito Federal (Fausto Rico Álvarez); 2006 – 2009