Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7502
Mr. Molina has wide experience in real estate and corporate law. Mr. Molina has represented buyers, sellers and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
Additionally, Mr. Molina Ostos has advised financial institutions in debt and capital offerings, including asset-backed securitizations. He has represented real estate developers and companies focusing primarily in industrial, residential and retail developments.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C.; 2015.
- Prudential Real Estate Investors; 2014- 2015.
- Barrera, Siqueiros y Torres Landa, S.C. (Hogan Lovells); 2010- 2013.
- Public Notary 6 of the Federal District (Fausto Rico Álvarez); 2006- 2009.
- Masters in Law, (LL.M.), Georgetown University Law Center, 2013- 2014.
- Specialization in Financial Law , Universidad Panamericana, 2010- 2011.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2005- 2010.