Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7515
Mr. Guerrero has wide experience in regulatory matters in the telecommunications sector in Mexico as well as infrastructure projects and public –private partnerships, in which he has participated in several projects for the attention and follow up of regulatory matters and compliance with obligations in charge of diverse concessionaires or licensee companies of such sectors. Furthermore he has been in charge of numerous administrative procedures before regulatory authorities from its initial filing throughout its conclusion. Likewise, Mr. Guerrero has counseled both private institutions in numerous public tenders as well as governmental entities in charge of such proceedings. His experience ranges public tenders in relation to public procurement regarding long term services agreements, concession titles for the exploitation of public assets and/or the provision of public services and acquisitions, as well as leasing and services agreements with governmental institutions.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2016.
- Presidencia de la República, 2013- 2015.
- Instituto Mexicano de la Juventud, 2011- 2013.
- Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. 2008- 2011.
- Masters in Government and Public Policies, Universidad Panamericana, 2010- 2011.
- Law Degree; Universidad Panamericana, 2003-2008.