Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7400
Associate since 2018
Claudia carries out the criminal defense of natural and legal persons in federal and state litigation throughout the country, mainly in matters related to environmental crimes, corruption, money laundering, hydrocarbons and financial crimes. She also provides compliance services for different national and foreign companies operating in Mexico, related to assessing the criminal risks to which they are exposed, as well as designing and implementing “compliance programs” in organizations to prevent and mitigate the risk of commission of corporate crimes and the attribution of said responsibility to companies and their managers, separating them from criminal acts that could be committed by their employees or third parties.
- Master in Anticorruption, Universidad Panamericana, currently studing
- Master of Laws with Specialization in Oral Litigation (LL.M), California Western School of Law, San Diego, 2016
- Law Degree, Universidad de Guanajuato, Law, Political and Government Division, 2014
- Assistant director of federal criminal proceedings, General Directorate of Federal Crimes against the Environment and Litigation of The Federal Office of Environmental Protection, 2016 – 2018
- Administrative Officer, attached to the Third Unitary Circuit Court of the center, Judicial Branch of the Federation, Judicial Council, 2014 – 2015