Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7445
Mr. Orcí practice focuses on competition law, particularly as it applies to mergers and acquisitions, antitrust investigations, immunity programs, and bidding procedures. Mr. Orci has represented clients before the Mexican Competition Commission, the Federal Telecommunications Institute, and other regulatory agencies, as well as advocacy before Federal Courts. He is also familiar with South American antitrust standards. His expertise spans diverse industries, including finance, maritime, aviation, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining, package, beverage and automotive. Mr. Orci has also significant experience with cross-border and international mergers and acquisitions transactions and joint ventures, as well as in regular corporate matters.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. desde 2012.
- Associate at Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. 2004- 2012.
- Economic Regulation Course, Regulations Improvement Commission, Secretary of the Economy, 2012.
- Masters in Law (LL.M.), Specialization in Competition Law, Kings College London, University of London, 2009- 2010.
- Legal Translation Course, Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2007- 2008.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, A.C., 2001- 2005.