Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7449
Mr. Jiménez has counseled issuers and financial institutions regarding domestic and international public and private, debt and capital offerings. He has represented national and international buyers, sellers and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. Also, Mr. Jiménez has represented creditors and debtors in a number of financings in Mexico and the United States of America, including, syndicated loans and project finance; and has participated in financial restructurings in Mexico and the US.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2012.
- Visiting Lawyer at Linklaters LLP, Madrid, 2015.
- Foreign Associate at Paul Hastings LLP, NY 2012.
- International Lawyer at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2011-2012.
- Associate at Santos Elizondo Cantú Rivera González de la Garza Mendoza, S.C. 2006-2010
- Masters In Law (LL.M) New York University School of Law, 2010- 2011.
- Masters Amparo, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, 2009
- Law Degree Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey, 2002- 2007
- Admitted to practice in Mexico, 2007.