Associate | email@example.com | +52 (55) 5201 7577
Mr. Gomez has experience advising in finance projects, representing national and international banks, as well as issuers, participating in the financing structure and the mechanisms and collateral to secure payment, having also worked with different syndicate of banks advising on the structure and mechanisms of a syndicated credit. Further, Carlos has experience in M&A deals, having participated as counsel for both buyers and target companies. Currently he is part of the Corporate group, where he also advises different clients with their contractual and business needs, having also experience in the financing of real estate developments.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortes y Fuentes, S.C. since 2016.
- Associate at Martínez Sada y Asociados, S.C. 2014- 2015.
- Associate at Canales Dávila, S.C. 2011- 2014.
- Masters in Law (L.L.M) Certification in Business Law; University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2015- 2016.
- Law Degree; Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey, 2007- 2011.