Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7517
Mr. Elsharkawy has broad experience in tax consultancy and fiscal planning related to day to day transactions for national and multinational enterprises; particularly for specific investment projects; real estate projects, corporate and tax restructurings; mergers and acquisitions; spin-offs, securitizations and consultancy related to the application of double taxation treaties entered into by Mexico and other countries; obtaining private rulings on transactions that require specific authorization by the Mexican tax authorities, among other work.
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. since 2008.
- Chevez, Ruíz, Zamarripa y Cia, S.C. 2008.
- Executive Degree in International Taxation; ITC Leiden Latin America; Panamá, 2016.
- Studies in International Taxation; Universidad Panamericana, 2015- 2016.
- Law Degree in Public Accounting and Financial Strategy; Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), 2005- 2010.