Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7543
Mr. Díaz has 10 years of experience in Intellectual Property, administrative litigation and criminal cases involving falsification issues. His experience includes trademark and copyright infringements, unfair competition, trademark invalidation claims, border measure procedures, administrative appeals and amparo proceedings. He also has broad experience in matters related to information technology law issues and technology standardization processes. He has given anti-counterfeit training courses related to the identification of counterfeit goods to the customs authorities and to staff of the General Attorney’s Office (PGR). In 2012, he was a researcher in Intellectual Property matters at the Osaka Institute of Technology, Osaka, Japan. He is currently a menber of the Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI) and of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Arochi, Marroquin y Lindner, S.C. 2006- 2013
- Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. 2004- 2006
- Member of the Mexican Association for the Protection of the Intellectual Property (AMPPI).
- Member of the International Trademark Association INTA.
- Osaka Institute of Technology, Technical Training in Intellectual Property Rights,2012.
- Masters in Law LL.M (Information Technology); Stockholm University 2010-2011.
- Masters in Law LL.M (European Intellectual Property Law); Stockholm University 2011-2012.
- Postgraduate program in Extraordinary Constitutional Appeals (honors); Universidad Panamericana, 2009-2010.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2001 – 2006.