Asociado | firstname.lastname@example.org | +52 (55) 5201 7484
Mr. Jiménez is experienced advising companies on infrastructure projects, international bidding process, financial restructure and general corporate law. He has counseled issuers and financial institutions regarding domestic and international public and private, debt and capital offerings. Additionally, he has participated in the development of compliance, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering programs for financial entities in Mexico
- Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton, LLP, New York, Foreign Associate, 2017-2018
- Ingenieros Civiles Asociados, S.A. de C.V., Legal Coordinator, 2012-2016
- Jiménez, Urquiza y Asociados, S.C., Law Clerk, 2010-2012
- Labor Commission, Mexican Congres (Cámara de Diputados LX legislatura), Legal Analyst, 2008-2009
- Masters in Law LLM; Duke University School of Law, 2017
- Law Degree; Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2012.