Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org |+52 (55) 5201 7465
Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes since 2019.
Francisco has broad experience in corporate, mergers and acquisitions, project finance and banking. He regularly advises both sponsors and lenders in all aspects of projects, structured and corporate finance across the energy, infrastructure and other sectors. Mr. Lascurain has participated in natural gas pipeline, LNG terminals, conventional power plants, wind energy, solar
and toll road projects. Additionally, he has advised both sellers and purchasers in the sale of solar and wind projects, as well as companies in other sectors.
- Associate; Mijares, Angoitia, Cortes y Fuentes, S.C.; since 2019.
- Foreign Associate; Latham & Watkins, LLP; 2016-2017.
- Associate; Galicia Abogados, S.C.; 2011-2015; 2017-2018.
- Wholesale Electric Market Course; ITAM, 2018.
- Master of Laws, LL.M.; Columbia Law School, 2016
- Certificate in Energy Law; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2014
- Law Degree; Universidad Iberoamericana, 2013.